Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thailand and Myanmar

This trip started out on the wrong foot - my flight from Newark to London was canceled, and BA put me on a flight 24 hours later. That really would have messed things up.

To make a long story short - I arrived at JFK at 10am today as instructed and after dealing with many nice people and having a few more mix-ups I am booked on a Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong and a connection to Bangkok tonight. If all goes well I will arrive about 8 hours later than expected - definitely better than a 24 hour dealy. And the flight to Hong Kong is almost empty so I should get some of the sleep I did not get the last few days!

Einat & Yogi promised to meet me at the airport - we will go to the Myanmar embassy on Tuesday and after that Einat & I will spend 4 days in a Koh Samui resort before meeting Yogi again in Bangkok and flying to Myanmar on the 27th.

No comments: